People always ask, what’s the most haunted room at the Bullock Hotel? Well, to quote the staff at the Bullock, “they all are, honey”! I can personally testify to 2 Room’s for sure and one that didn’t live up to my expectations.
Room 314, is one of my personal favorites. I have stayed in that room 4 time’s over the last 5 years. And every time we stayed there I had a hard time sleeping during the night.
Things that I have had happen in room 314 and 310
- Cold spots on the bed that moves, and feels like something is right above you
- bed move’s as if someone sat on the edge of the bed
- Hearing the coins on the desk moving around
- EMF detector went off several times on it’s own, while we just had the meter placed on the end table.
- Overall feeling of “something” in the room.
We decided to change thing’s up this year and try a different room. We were recommended room 313. I’ve heard that this is one of the most haunted room’s at the Bullock Hotel, and decided why not? I realize that paranormal activity doesn’t alway’s happen when you want it to or when you expect it to. So with this stay in room 313, we were not visited this trip. Which is okay. I still belive this room is very haunted, and perhaps the next time I visit i will be in for a surprise.
Rooms that have activity (The entire Bullock Hotel, is haunted. But these rooms are some that get wrote in to us)
- Room 211
- Room 205
- Room 209
- Room 207
- Room 305
- Room 310
- Room 313
- Room 314
- Room 315
- Room 302